Classic Car Transport
Classic cars are more than just a vehicle to their owners. They can take years of hard work and lots of money to restore to perfect condition. As such, they hold a lot of sentimental value, which is why it is essential to carefully select a company that specializes in the transport of classic cars in order to ensure your vehicle is transported safely and arrives in its perfect condition.
Finding companies online can take a few clicks and there are plenty out there. However, it can be hard to measure the reliability of any company. Word of mouth and personal recommendations can help, as well as advice from collectors and restorers of classic vehicles. With Shiply, you can compare hundreds of transport companies to find the one that is most suitable to your needs.
How do I decide?
- Experience is key: A carrier who is experienced with classic cars will know how to handle yours. They understand to treat it carefully and know how to ensure it does not get damaged. They may also have specialist equipment to handle the job.
- Transportation type: While rail transport of multi-car carriers may offer the best prices, enclosed transport is the safest method. This greatly reduces the risk of damage from weather or rock chippings.
- Insurance: As with any vehicle move, it is essential that the coverage of the company fully covers the value of your vehicle.
- Cost: Choosing the cheapest transport quotes is not always the best option. For classic cars; experience and enclosed transport are going to cost more, but in order to ensure the safety of your vehicle it is worth spending a little extra.
Some questions to ask
Shiply allows you to ask every company questions about your move. It is worth asking all the questions below to ensure you move goes as planned.
- Do you specialize in classic car transport?
- How long have you been in business for and how long have you been moving classic cars?
- Does your insurance cover the whole load?
- What is your policy on deposits and payment?
- How will you be transporting the vehicle?
- Is the quote terminal to terminal or door to door?
Classic car transport across Canada
It can be difficult to thoroughly research every company in Canada to find the one you need. With Shiply, the companies will come to you, allowing you to pick the company that best suits you.
Millions of people use Shiply
Fast and Easy
Complete one simple form and quotes come to you via email. Hassle-free, no phone calls required.
All delivery companies on Shiply are feedback rated for your peace of mind.
As Shiply's delivery companies are already making similar trips, quotes are up to 75% cheaper than standard rates.
Need assistance? Email or call us. We are here to help.